How To Make The Perfect Tisane
Fragrant peppermint is widely accepted as a natural way to settle the stomach and reduce nausea. It is both comforting and reviving. A strong peppermint tea may ease a headache.
Fragrant fennel is not only delicious but is a restorative. All parts of the fennel plant are rich in Potassium, which is essential for brain function, and the bright fragrance will revive and refresh. Fennel is also a well-known natural breath freshener.
Daisy-like camomile is treasured for its calming properties and is recommended as a natural aid to easy, restful sleep. It’s also thought to be beneficial to digestion and to encourage radiant skin.
What you will need
- Peppermint: Pick a few of the small of the young, new leaves from the top of the plant.
- Camomile: Pinch a few fresh flower heads
- Fennel: Snip a few of the leafy fronds, or pick a pinch of the fresh seeds and crush them gently
- Place the herbs into a cup and gently pour over freshly boiled water.
- Allow to steep for five minutes.
- Sweeten with honey, if desired.