Crushed peas with marjoram
The perfect companion to toast for a lazy lunch or alongside fish.
What you will need
- 500g thawed frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Lightly crush the peas in a food processor, do not puree.
- In a medium sized saucepan, add the defrosted peas, 2tbsp butter, salt, pepper and marjoram and heat on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, and lightly crush the peas with a wooden spoon.
- Taste and season as necessary.