Calming camomile Tea
Camomile helpfully soothes itchy skin and is a natural doggy de-wormer! It is safe to give to dogs in the form of a chilled tea. If you have any concerns, or think your dog may be allergic to camomile, speak to your vet first before using. Do not use on pregnant dogs!
What you will need
- 1 tbsp camomile flowers
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Place the camomile flowers in a cup of boiling water and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the camomile flowers and add another cup of cold water to the tea.
- Chill the tea until ready to use.
- For a poorly tummy, add the cold tea to your dogs water bowl.
- To soothe irritated skin, pour the chilled tea into an empty spray bottle. Spray your dog with the tea and allow them to drip dry.